Monday 2 October 2017

An Update...

If anyone is still there lol
 
The main reason I've not been blogging is - my computer is on it's last legs & everything takes soo much longer.  I should be getting a new computer for Christmas (maybe even before with a bit of luck). I'm thinking about starting a new blog as I've had this one for years & it would be nice to have a new start.

The main reason I haven't been crafting is - after I had my hip replacement op I have been making up for lost time & doing lots of walking & exploring new places :o)  Now the winter is coming & the nights are drawing in I'm hoping to get back in my craft room & hopefully my mojo will come with me lol .  

With Christmas coming (sorry to mention the C word but I DO love Christmas) I have got myself a planner & am hoping to be organised this year - will be looking for some Christmas swaps, Secret Santa's etc so let me know if you know of any please :o)  

I can't wait to get back to blogging & visiting all your lovely blogs for lots of inspiration.

Big hugs

Tracey xx

1 comment:

Lola said...

Yay! I did visit a few weeks ago...just to see if you had posted anything. Glad you are well. Congrats on the new hip. I got a spinal fusion and a nice titanium cage - and taking advantage of my mobility as well!